Are Chrome Bookmarks a Google Ranking Factor?
Is Google using the number of times a site is bookmarked in Chrome as a ranking factor? See why some think so.
Notion: How To Import Google Chrome Bookmarks
Notion: Export Chrome Bookmarks & Import to Notion
This tutorial will show you how to export your Google Chrome Bookmarks and import them into Notion.
This is good to back up your Google Chrome Bookmarks or to organize resources and favorite sites, etc.
The Short Version:Export Google Chrome Bookmarks
Create a New Page
Import .html file
Tip: Organize your Bookmarks into Folders on Google Chrome Bookmarks Manager before importing to Notion.
How To Export Google Chrome Bookmarks:
1. Open Google Chrome Web Browser
2. Go to Bookmarks in the top menu
3. Click on Bookmarks Manager (Option + Cmd + B on Mac); (Alt + Ctrl + B on PC)
4. Organize Bookmarks into Folders and Sub-Folders (Notion will use folders as Headers)
5. Click on 3 dots in the top-right corner of Bookmarks Manager
6. Click on Export Bookmarks
7. Rename in ‘Save As’ Field
8. Save to Desktop or select destination
9. Click ‘Save’
10. .html file will be saved to the computer
How To Import Google Chrome Bookmarks to Notion:
1. Open Notion
2. Click on Import or Add a New Page and select Import
3. Select HTML from the import pop-up menu
4. Navigate to .html file saved from Google Chrome
5. Select Open
6. Notion will Import to a New Page
7. Enter Page Title and Organize Bookmarks
8. All Bookmarks will be organized by the folder name used in Google Chrome
9. All bookmarks will be hyperlinked
10. That’s it!
➜Amazon Influencer Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/mikemurphyco
➜See All My Gear: https://www.mikemurphy.co/podgear
➜ Get Adobe Creative Cloud: https://mikemurphy.co/adobe
➜ VISIT MY WEBSITE:
➜ SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST
➜ SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/mikeunplugged
– Facebook: https://mikemurphy.co/facebook
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/mikeunplugged
– YouTube: https://mikemurphy.co/youtube
Amazon Associates Disclosure:
Mike Murphy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Chrome Bookmarks Tips
Navigate to important places quickly with these quick bookmark tips:
-Create folders ahead of time of units you teach or topics important to you. Quickly star/bookmark sites and put into folders to view resources by topic. You can even put folders inside of folders.
-Create a “Current” or “Daily” folder to house websites that are timely. Right-click and “Open All” to quickly launch those sites.
-When bookmarking a site, remove or edit the text for the site’s name. This creates more room on the bookmark bar and lets you identify sites more quickly.
-Access your Bookmarks Manager is your Chrome menu or here chrome://bookmarks/ to quickly create folders and move, delete, and edit sites.
-Don’t forget: you can bookmark Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc (items from your Drive)
How to Manage Chrome Bookmarks Like a Pro (Website Tips)
Organizing your website bookmarks doesn’t have to be difficult. Google Chrome makes it easy to add and manage your favorite pages. But do you know these bookmark tips and tricks? In this video, Scott Friesen shows you all you need to know when it comes to managing your bookmarks in Chrome.
► SUBSCRIBE to the Simpletivity channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/simpletivity?sub_confirmation=1
► Get your FREE productivity guide: https://www.simpletivity.com/free
► Visit the website: https://www.simpletivity.com
Scott Friesen is a productivity specialist and founder of Simpletivity training and consulting. He is also a prolific public speaker, workshop leader, and time management coach.
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
#simpletivity #bookmarks #chrome